What Personal Information Does The Small Business Collective Gather?
The information we learn from our users helps us personalize and continually improve your business experience with The Small Business Collective. Here are the types of information we gather.
· Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We may use this information to contact you and make you aware of The Small Business Collective’s services and applications.
· Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses The Small Business Collective or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of The Small Business Collective on other Web sites.
· E-mail Communications: To utilize the business value of The Small Business Collective, you will receive email messages from our system from time to time. These emails will alert you to such things as updates to our services and applications.
What About Cookies?
· Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our system to recognize your browser and to provide features such as personalized advertisements on other Web sites with content served by The Small Business Collective.
Does The Small Business Collective Share the Information it Receives?
· Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of The Small Business Collective customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address.
· With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information
How Secure Is Information About Me?
· We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
· It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
Our site currently does not include third-party advertising and links to other Web sites.
Which Information Can I Access?
The Small Business Collective gives you access to publicly available information about the company and our services and applications. This information can all be found at http://www.TheSmallBusinessCollective.com.
What Choices Do I Have?
· As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to take advantage of essential features.
Are Children Allowed to Use The Small Business Collective?
TheSmallBusinessCollective.com and The Small Business Collective’s services and applications are business applications. We expect that everyone who uses The Small Business Collective is using it for either legitimate business purposes or training for future business use. If you are under 18, you may use The Small Business Collective only with the permission of a parent or guardian.